CA NeWs Beta*: COST AUDIT FOR A PVT. LTD. CO.

Search This Site

Sunday, October 28, 2012

COST AUDIT FOR A PVT. LTD. CO.

Dear All,

One of my client pvt. ltd. co. has turnover of above 20 Crores for F.Y. 2011-12. As I have been informed that the co. has to get its cost audit done.

Pl. suggest me any cost accountant to whom I can approach for the same. What is the expected fee so that I can co-ordinate to the professional within reasonable fee structure.

Pl. help.


--
Thanks & Regards
For Mohit Arora & Co.
Chartered Accountants
22, Civil Lines, Ground Floor
Hotel Krish Residency
Roorkee- 247667
Ph.9897633139
email: mohitarora.co@gmail.com
website: http://mohitaroraco.icai.org.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For mobile version of this site click here


News Archive

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger