CA NeWs Beta*: CA final examination: S Sri Ram of Tamil Nadu is all-India topper

Search This Site

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

CA final examination: S Sri Ram of Tamil Nadu is all-India topper




Sri Ram's father is a retired employee of a government transport corporation and mother is employed at district library in Salem.

Sri Ram has secured 613 marks out of 800 at 76.63% while Kantheti Naga Venkata Viswa Upendra from Vijayawada secured the all-India second rank with
76.25% and Yash Manojkumar Goyal from Jamnagar has secured third rank with 74.88%. Overall 11.36% of the students who appeared in both groups of the final exams have become chartered accountants.


This is the second consecutive time a student from Tamil Nadu has secured the all-India first rank in CA final exam. Last year, James John Britto of Chennai secured the first rank with 74.38% (595/800).


"This is my first attempt, and I had prepared well and was expecting to clear both groups as well as getting a rank within 10," 

CR chartered accountant C Narendran in Salem but attended classes in Chennai at Prime Academy. After completing my inter, I started to prepare for final. I spent only two to three hours each day," said Sri Ram.


He is confused about whether to work in a company or practise as a chartered accountant. "When I was in Class 7, one of my relatives spoke to me about the CA course and also said I need not work under anyone if I clear the exam. This is what is ringing in my ears and I am yet to take a decision on whether to join any company or practise," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For mobile version of this site click here


News Archive

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger