CA NeWs Beta*: ONE DAY WHEN I DECIDED TO QUIT CA course

Search This Site

Saturday, July 23, 2016

ONE DAY WHEN I DECIDED TO QUIT CA course

ONE DAY WHEN I DECIDED TO QUIT
.
I quit my job of CA, my relationship with CA, my spirituality in CA… I wanted to quit my life due to CA
.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God
.
“God”, I asked,
.
“Can you give me one good reason not to quit?”
.
His answer surprised me…

.
“Look around”, He said. “Do you see the fern and the bamboo?”
.
“Yes”, I replied.
.
“When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.
.
I gave them light.I gave them water.The fern quickly grew from the earth.
.
Its brilliant green covered the floor.Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
.
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.
.
“In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.But I would not quit.
.
In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit.” He said.
.
“Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant…But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.
.
It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.”
.
He asked me. “Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots”.
.
“I would not quit on the bamboo.I will never quit on you.”
.
“Don’t compare yourself to others.” He said.”The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful.” “Your time will come”, God said to me.
.
“You will rise high”.
.
“How high should I rise?” I asked.
.
“How high will the bamboo rise?” He asked in return.
.
“As high as it can?” I questioned.”Yes.” He said, “Give Me glory by rising as high as you can.”
.
I left the forest and brought back this story.I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you. Never, Never, Never, Give up.
.
Don’t tell the Lord how big the problem is, tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For mobile version of this site click here


News Archive

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger