CA NeWs Beta*: Abuse Word used by ITO CPC, Banglore and Fake phone number used by CPC

Search This Site

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Abuse Word used by ITO CPC, Banglore and Fake phone number used by CPC

I received a call today at 10.30 am around from CPC Banglore from Phone
Number 0804346700 to my landline Number (0240)2352001. He told me that I
am Nirmal , Income Tax officer, from CPC banglore and asked by name. I told
him I am Girish Kulkarni CA. He told me that there is demand against my
client(Name Kept Secret in this mail) of Rs 2 Lacs .

I told him that I need to verify the details and order and later I can
confirm you.Please provide me your contact number, So that I will able to
update you.

He straight away told me that I should listen. If not listen, He will take
strong action and He was using threatening language with abused words. I
told him that I need your contact number. But he disconnected the call.

My question to CPC

1. In any circumstances, a Chartered Accountant of that Client should not
threatened.
2. Why you are giving Such Call and under what section of Income Tax your
calling is done. Do you have any right to do such calls.
3. If you give a call, that later if we call back, message comes phone does
not exist. How TRAI is permitted such phone number 0804346700 to CPC. This
is misuse of Government Machinery. TRAI and Ministry of Telecom is misusing
their powers by permitting such phone calls.
4. If he is Income Tax officer or any person, He should give full
Identification because he is calling on behalf of Government of India. His
words and language was senseless.

Please confirm who is responsible for this.

--
CA GIRISH KULKARNI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For mobile version of this site click here


News Archive

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger