CA NeWs Beta*: DISA qualified CAs required

Search This Site

Saturday, February 25, 2012

DISA qualified CAs required

My firm is not having 2 CAs having DISA qualification.

Thus we are not getting the IS audits. I am interested in doing IS audit of banks on sharing basis (mainly to enhance my experience) with mutual understanding. I have done in past IS audit of  P&SB, Dena Bank, Union Bank etc. I have also done CAAT course of ICAI and having expertise in audit in CIS environment.

Those interested may write to me or call.

Thanks


--
CA. Mukesh Saran
M.Com.,FCA, DISA(ICAI)
Lucknow
09415465330

2 comments:

Mihir Phatak said...

As a CA Fresher, I am in a jinx because i also want to be an IS Auditor. Currently am going to enroll for CISA - isaca.org.
If possible, please tell me how shud i go about it

Regards,

Mihir Phatak
+91 9664546115.

Moderator said...

Hi Mihir it would be for your benefit if you could pose this query in the forum section of the site. You can get better answers over there as most visitors answer others query in forum section. Thanks for visiting the site hope this solves your query.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For mobile version of this site click here


News Archive

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger